2020 Photo Contest
Enter your favorite pictures of Whiterock Conservancy for the 2020 photo contest.
Ty Smedes, nationally recognized outdoor photographer
Daniel Gudahl, Whiterock Conservancy Executive Director
Other judge(s) to be announced
Judging will happen in early November and will be based on technique, composition and interest. Feedback will be provided for each contestant on these criteria.
Prizes include $50, $100 and $200 gift certificates to Whiterock Conservancy. Photographs will be displayed at Whiterock and may be part of traveling displays. A reception to announce winners will be planned.
· Family/Friend time
· Youth Photographers (17 & under)
· All photographers are eligible to participate.
· Photos do not have to be taken during 2020 but must be taken at Whiterock Conservancy.
· Provide a print and electronic copy of your submission.
· A high resolution digital copy must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Minimum print size is 8”x 10” and maximum print size is 11”x14”.
· All prints must be spray mounted or glued securely on a single-layer mat board or foam core board with a maximum mount size of 11” x 14”.
· No photos will be accepted that have over-mats, double mats, frames, glass, plastic or signatures or writing on the front of the image.
· Prints and digital copies will become property of Whiterock Conservancy and may be used for all marketing opportunities including but not limited to use on the website, in newsletters, on social media, and in presentations.
· A signed release waiver must be submitted with entries. Download the waiver here.
Please mail or deliver your entries to
Whiterock Conservancy, Photo Contest
1436 HWY 141
Coon Rapids, IA 50058
All entries must be delivered or postmarked by October 15.
Full rules, entry form and model release available here.